Saturday 17 December 2022

Moora

This song has been my company since I left home. And it’s been two years it’s with me. Listening to the song won’t heal or solve anything, but it just accompanies me as a friend that never existed. Honestly, the song doesn’t even consist of inspirational lyrics, I think that’s the reason it’s so close to heart. Very ordinary, but something special that holds, and keeps playing on loop.

So, tonight is an occasion of listening to Moora. Finally moved, moved out and moved on. I was stuck in somewhere. I still am. Couldn’t think, couldn’t work, couldn’t move. It’s been difficult to even survive. It still is. But at least there’s Moora with me. Such a lame line to write.

Moving out for the forth consecutive time is so freaking tough. You become calculative. You think of money first. You also know about essentials, and importance of self cleaning, self cooking. You think like your parents, like you never had any. You know everything, but saala ab kaun itni mehnat karein. Kaun phir se flat dhundh kar gharwalon ko bole ki main jaa rahi hun, phir se.


Still moved out. Damn tired by all the packing stuff, moving stuff, stuffing stuffs, and of course dealing with the unorganised chaos. Whole body is paining because of the one day effort. It’s feeling like a one day trek. Whole day you are enthusiast about the view at peak, and in the end of the day, you are in pain, and abusing yourself for taking the decision at first place. But hey, you’ll still upload those photos on social media.

Though I made everything to move out, I still am not really happy this time. I don’t know. Something is missing. Maybe the first time wali energy. Maybe the kuch kar dikhane wala housala. Sab to ho gaya hai. Ab karna kya hai is the missing part. I have to search a new milestone to achieve in this time of move out. Money is definitely not the one. Maybe the better position in career. Or maybe something new to do.

Startey brainwa re moora
Charhe trainwa re moora
Naahin pagla re bann
Act sanewa re moora

No comments:

Post a Comment